Everything around us is full of surprises and fun facts about something. In this case, you have stumbled upon the bread.
You are here in this website because either you are interested in bread or you got here accidentally, but it doesn't matter since you're here allow us
to introduce Crumbly!! tadaaaa Your daily crumb of sweetness.
What we have here just ain't about simple breads, this is not your ordinary bakery. We offer a different class and kinds of breads that would surely
water your mouth with every bite.
Bread is Love, Bread is Life
Bread, bread, bread, bread here bread there bread is everyhere, no matter what place, city or country, there's always bread. You know why?
It's because bread is rich in carbohydrates and fiber, also the same with rice, but with bread you can enjoy different flavors, and besides breads
are both fun to make and to eat.
With that being said, Crumbly will make sure that with every bite, you would crave more and more with our specialties and simple way of making our bread
Made handful with Love
We only have but simple priorities here in our business, and those are taste, quality and cleanliness
If you think that this is your regular bakery, well that's where you are wrong. We make our bread with passion and love as if making and designing bread is our form
of art and a way of showing our talents and skills.
Importance of Bread
Bread is a staple food prepared by baking a dough of flour and water. It is popular around the world, in every household in Ireland and is one of the world’s oldest foods.
The virtually infinite combinations of different flours and differing proportions of ingredients, has resulted in the wide variety of types, shapes, sizes, and textures available around the world.
It may be leavened (aerated) by a number of different processes ranging from the use of naturally occurring microbes to high-pressure artificial aeration during preparation and baking, or may be left unleavened. A
wide variety of additives may be used, from fruits and nuts to various fats, to chemical additives designed to improve flavour, texture, colour and shelf life.
Bread may be served in different forms at any meal of the day, eaten as a snack and is even used as an ingredient in other culinary preparations. As a basic food worldwide, bread has come to take on significance beyond mere nutrition,
evolving into a fixture in religious rituals, secular cultural life and language.
Little Trivial Facts About Breads
Below are some trivial knowledge about breads:
99% of UK households buy bread. We are curious about why the remaining 1% don’t!
Bread is low in calories
British women eat around 76g of bread every day while men consume approximately 113g a day
The NHS says starchy foods like bread should make up a third of our diet but most of us only just manage 20%
Bread provides over 10% of the average grown-up’s iron, zinc, magnesium, protein and B vitamins as well as a small amount of essential potassium
Bread is the food we waste most. In this country we throw away 32% of it. Which means one in three slices goes straight in the bin. This happens even though we’re pretty good at checking to see whether we need more. It’s a weird one… what’s going on?
85% of the flour used to make British bread is grown at home. Sliced bread was introduced to Britain in the 1930s.
Bread is low in fats, sugars and salt
A breathtaking 80% of the bread we eat in Britain comes from mega-bakeries, sliced and wrapped. Perhaps this figure goes some way towards explaining why we tend to throw so much of it away?
Despite the recent price rises, bread costs 15% less here than it does in France
The same survey pinpointed the lovely aroma of fresh toast as our favourite food smell
A 2010 survey revealed toast as Britain’s favourite feel-good food
This cookie has balanced sweetness, not too sweet and not too timid just thr right taste.
If you are a brownie lover, then you might want to try our brownie special
Coco Bomb the name itself tells it all, one bite is an explosion of it's tastiness
This pastry is so good that their name is "Flex"
If you're not a fan of sweet pastry then our specialty "Garlic Bun" might be just for you.